Re: [IRCA] Presumed KZNX ruining reception of WCKY

Re: [IRCA] Presumed KZNX ruining reception of WCKY

I'm checking in late on this, but YES I had KZNX running about 50/50
with KFBK and I also heard the ID at 0100 PDT very nicely.  KFBK is
going to get pretty perturbed about this sooner or later.  WCKY too,
maybe also etc etc.......

don k.