[IRCA] Fwd: [DXFlorida] 530 -- so what is it now?

[IRCA] Fwd: [DXFlorida] 530 -- so what is it now?

--- Begin Message ---
Rechecked 530 kHz from 2010 GMT (1610 local), and the anti-US street rally
networks relay is over.  However, 530 is now NOT parallel the Rebelde or
Progreso network.  So far, it's lots of current Cuban popular and rock
vocals, male DJ briefly at 2019 with no ID.  "Rebelde FM" net feed, or
something brand new?  530 was always parallel stock MW Rebelde until now.
I'll keep an ear on this as long as I have the time to listen today.  The
signal remains HUGE.

Terry L Krueger
Clearwater, Florida
USA
27.55.83 N, 82.46.08 W

Visit my "Florida Low Power Radio Stations" at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~tocobagadx/flortis.html

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- End Message ---