[IRCA] why advertise IBOC when you don't have to?

[IRCA] why advertise IBOC when you don't have to?

That means it's probably been all under the table with the monopolies like
clear channel, something is going on that's for sure.
It's probably been a foregone conclusion with Ibiquity for a while now that
they will all go that way eventually, why advertise when there is a huge
conglomerate like Clear Channel behind NOISEBOCK, they probably are banking
on Clear Channel being the trendsetter and all the small guys will get it to
keep up with them.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
Hammarlund HQ-180C 4' loop/375' LW

[snip]
I would think the industry should of advertised like mad to get
people all excited about "the new radio" and such the past several years
and people would be standing in line to buy one. I doubt that, but still
advertising sells things.  There has been zero advertising for IBOC. Bob
was writing about IBOC 8 years ago for RW. The more I think about this,
the more crazy it is.....

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR