Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [AMFMTVDX] Should Skywave Listeningbe protected?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [AMFMTVDX] Should Skywave Listeningbe protected?

Hi All,

I'm not following IBOC as much as I should and just know the basics.  Some
industry names were mentioned earlier and made me think (today), who would
be the primary folks to write our complaints to?  FCC, Clear Channel,
Ibiquity (sp)...??  Stations that are or will use IBOC?  If names and
addresses are know off hand, that would be appreciated.  I'd like to voice
my opinion direct to the source's.
Thanks, 73- Doug