Re: [IRCA] KTBI-810 is on [Chuch was there, then, too]

Bruce Portzer wrote:

>Were they running their own programming?   I heard them last fall
>relaying KYAK Yakima, the one time I checked the TOH, they only had the
>KYAK ID and no legal ID of their own.
>
>Bruce

Folks,

I logged KTBI-810 from Whidbey Island (KDWB-1110 area) during my last
months at Navy Calibration Laboratory, Naval Air Station Whidbey 1984 -
1986. KTBI was new at the time. KDWB-1110 (then KISD "Island" County)
was new, too.

Charles

--

          ------