Re: [IRCA] DX Tips (WDXR)

Pat,

KKHK is a semi-regular at night in the St. Louis area; they and Milwaukee tend to trade places dominating. KOKC booms in at sunset, but at night, they have to battle KRHW and WWKB. I also heard KZNX with WCKY nulled one night, on a night when the Houston Rockets took on the San Antonio Spurs. I also pulled in KLTI one morning at sunrise; I can hear quite a bit on 1560 since WPAD dropped music. In that part of the country, 41 watts can get out pretty good; I have a semi-local on 1570 (WBGZ); they get out very well for 74 watts! The only station I can get when I null WBGZ is the ever-powerful XERF.

73, Eric (N0UIH)