Re: [IRCA] When a DXpedition goes wrong

Hey Don

Thanks for that. Have to qualify the Maine logging, for some reason I
thought KXTK was Fox sports so during the trip I wrote down WFAU -
derrrrrrrr. That's what happens with sleep deprivation and being in the
middle of nowhere!!!

Only realised this error after I emailed the story to Mika in Finland.
Oooops. Blame that logging error on the curse of the Blair Witch 8^)

Oh well, now have to write up the last DXpedition trip.

cheers

 Craig

Craig Edwards
ex Townsville, Queensland, Australia
now Adelaide, South Australia
Phone 0411 966633
email nutritionandsports@xxxxxxxxxxx

DXpedition adventure stories can be seen at the following links:
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/townsville2004.dx
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/townsville_2004_09.dx
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/townsville_2004_10.dx
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/mountisa_2004_10.dx