Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Wobbler 930 Xtreme...Mixing at Radio Habana Cuba xmtr site?

Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Wobbler 930 Xtreme...Mixing at Radio Habana Cuba xmtr site?

Was that Wadio Webelde?

Or Was it Wadio Weloj?

I was looking at calibration on a Telulux SG-100 Synthesized Function Generator, and did so by zero-beating with various SW BC stations. One of them was RHC. Since I'm not working at much more than +/- 1 Hz accuracy, I couldn't check for parts-per-million frequency offset on RHC, but they were plenty close.

In the process of doing so and checking against a China Radio International (forgot frequency), I noted the bone-crunching signal level from the two up here. Probably nearly at center of antenna pattern.

And the CRI transmission was almost certain via RHC transmitters.
Which made me wonder whether the Wobbler was sometimes coming from a mixing spur between a strong MW signal and a RHC transmitter. A leak by way of power feeder. I wonder whether RHC is fed from 34.5 kV, 69 kV or higher, power lines.

Milspec390 at Manasoviet Key, Florida. I know there must be a conspiracy there somewhere. Something that TX Thrush had better investigate!

Agent 311.007.999 clear.

Charlie

_______________________________________________ IRCA mailing list IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/irca Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
         -------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor