Re: [IRCA] The difference between "dead" NC and CA AM stations

Re: [IRCA] The difference between "dead" NC and CA AM stations

Chaz:

Thanks for the info on Smyrna NC on 680.  I always wondered how they managed to get a station on 680 with WPTF so close.  Back in the 'Good Ole Days' I heard WMBL-740 every so often in the
1950-52 period (from Iowa that is).

73

don