[IRCA] Supporting the list

Hi Ray,
I guess it was my turn to get up to the podium, hi. Appoligies to all I offended. (NOT, hi.) Sometimes, those who produce the most information are likely to go "out of bounds". I dont personally don't consider any of this as "OOB"s from the Western perspective, but perhaps it could seem so from perhaps your end of the USA...  I understand. I have no problem's if your end goe's to town on a 500 watt daytimer that I'll never hear, but that's what we get as a nation-wide list.  I've hear more great stuff on this list from IRCA DXers!! I admit to slacking off the last month, but when I'm at it, the list can't be beat and this is a way to keep up with stuff that might never go to print. Jim Hilliker put out a great article on KTED 1520 that I never read before. I met him and he came over to my place a few time in the early 80's. What a great guy and resource. Ray, your a great resource also, putting out the NASWA Electronic Flasheet on a regular basis as well as the two IRCA columns. Keep up the good work. I totally appreciate it. 73-  Doug