Re: [IRCA] Ukiah-=1250

Don

I heard KMSL in Seattle in late 1966, so they were still around then.

Oddly enough, there was still a KMSL Road (or Street or Avenue) in Ukiah when I passed through there in 1974.  As I recall, it was a dead end street about a block long....I suspect the station's transmitter (and maybe everything else) was there.

Bruce