Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

Mike,

I have seen your name on this list many times, but I did not get the
connection that you were the same person. What a small World!!!  That is
one of my best CA QSLs too.
Hearing KKFO was not an easy feat as you may remember. hi.
   Thanks for letting me know, it is totally gone now. I drove up  I-5
from LA in November and tuned to 1470 and not a peep as I remember. I
would check 1470 through the years as I would drive N/S on I-5 or 101. I
have a rental in Rancho Mirage.
   Mike, what stations are you engineering for now?
   As far as I know 1070 K Falls is still silent. Has been for several
years now. Used to be a regular here in the mornings and afternoons
before KNX popped in stronger.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin