[IRCA] SuperPower 1020

The Turks Caicos Island Test is coming in here very well. At 2020 I was able
to hear Gospel Music and then a Male Announcer say they were testing their
new GE Transmitter. He mentioned SuperPower 1020 as being the Caribbean
Christian Radio. I heard this on a SANGEAN ATS 909 with a Select-A-Tenna in
the null of KDKA's signal in Pittsburgh, PA. I cannot get this on my Drake
R8B with the 135' Wire running North-to-South. Man...I need to build a Loop
for that thing! Anyway...the test is still being heard here with gospel
music including a nice Reggae Number...Tell It To Jesus. The Signal Meter on
the SANGEAN runs to 10 and it's hitting 7 or 8.

Bert New
Watkinsville, GA