[IRCA] TA's

Hi Everyone:

For the first time in 2 weeks I heard some European audio this evening. Norway-1314 was in with Norwegian talk shortly after local sunset. At that time it was alone, but it was not in for very long. Around 22:00MDT (04:00UTC) I checked again and France-162 was in with the news in French and a fair signal. This was shortly before their sunrise which probably helped. Also there was a faint carrier on 189, so probably Iceland.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030 & 150' EWE