Re: [IRCA] 1700 kHz

Hi Bert
I guess this would be WJCC Miami Springs FL with their Haitienne service. It is a regular on this side of The Pond.
Barry

"Ira Elbert New, III" <ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On the drive into work this morning, I had a very good signal on 1700 from
about 0750 to 0800. Two guys were speaking French, but one of them did say
INSURANCE COMPANY in English at some point. The signal faded under some
powerlines I pass nearby at TOH ID time. Isn't that always the way?
Anyway...any help would be appreciated.

Bert
Listening from Statham, GA to Winder, GA.
2002 Nissan Sentra GXE In-Dash Audio System CY310

To Post a me! ssage: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx