[IRCA] XE on 770 this morning

Last night (04/08/2005) I listened to 770 during WABC's equipment silent period.
Unfortunately, conditions were not the best because of lightning static. I did manage
to hear a Spanish station or two. At 0300E (0700UTC) I heard a man give an ID
which sounded like he started with XE. However, the next letters were apparently cut
off by a lightning crash. In the clip below, the ID supposedly from the XE starts at
about 00:25. If anyone can help with getting a better ID it would be greatly
appreciated.  I am hoping there is a slogan, location or something else in the clip that
could help ID this station.  There are at least 12 or 15 XEs on 770.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, MD

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billqsl/sounds/00770-20050408-0300e-.mp3