Re: [IRCA] NVIS Antenna and MW

Dennis:

	The thinking is that using such an antenna on MW, you could hear the mid-
range stations while rejecting interference from the long distant stations.  This would
especially be useful on graveyard (local) channels and on the crowded regional
channels on the East Coast.  An NVIS could also be used with a phase array to block
out high angle skip stations.

Bill Harms