Re: [IRCA] Why listeners are tuning out radio South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Re: [IRCA] Why listeners are tuning out radio South Florida Sun-Sentinel

I'm one of those few listeners who have tuned out commercial radio...I get more of my news from NPR and the BBC than from the greedmongers at CBS, ABC and Clear Channel. I also depend on shortwave radio for more quality programming...why pay $20 per month for XM and/or Sirius Satellite Radio when shortwave delivers more for free?

73, Eric (N0UIH)