Re: [IRCA] WIMA-1150 DX Test

Well... ideally this is CKOC Hamilton ON (which I haven't heard BTW)...
but it was too loud for that... and featured a lot of mentions of Alberta
and Saskachewan, but there are no stations listed in either province on
1150. I guess I just ASSUMED it was Kelowna BC (call is probably different
from CKIQ which is how I logged it)... but radio-locator says they are
country??

So.... I guess I don't know!!!! Maybe it'll be new for me!!

philb