Re: [IRCA] 640 Spanish

Unless they bring in some guy off the street who speaks English, make the trumpets blare and then give the call letters, I'm pretty bad when it comes to IDing Spanish-speaking stations.  I hear tons of them here but do little with them.

Mike

Mike Hardester <DX4EVR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike and Don,

Back in the old days, I occasionally (read: rarely) logged (then)
CMQ during auroral conditions. Haven't been DXing for a couple of weeks, so
no idea what the conditions were like during your log, Mike.

Mike