[IRCA] West Coast DXers-Interesting Night etc etc

[IRCA] West Coast DXers-Interesting Night etc etc

Thanks Mike for the info.  I also can hear (easily) a spanish speaker
beneath/thru KFI.  Haven't IDed it as yet but have been told it is
likely XEHHI.  Didn't hear the english speaker you did Mike but I can
only loop NE/SW at that low frequency or the buzz will Dennis Gibson me.
:-).

The 630 Reno outlet made several ID's around 7:40pm but the TVI/Computer
hash was so bad I couldn't make out the calls.  Later when the TV's
downstairs are off.

I checked 1200 & 1500 but the 2 midwesteners were far down.

I'll check again after 11pm.

don k.