[IRCA] West Coast DXers...it may be an interesting night

[IRCA] West Coast DXers...it may be an interesting night

I just poked around trying to find out if Reno/630 has changed calls.  They were too weak to find out, but.....

1. KSTP/1500 stronger than KSJX/1500 (semi-local)
2. WOAI/1200 stronger than KYAA/1200 (semi-local)
3. Three distinct stations on 640...XEYX (presumed) above KFI, with another English speaker.

I've NEVER heard another English-speaking station on 640 in 37 years of listening.  You know what I'll be doing tonight!

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Do you Yahoo!?