[IRCA] Skip Marrow passes on

On a sad note, sent to me by Jason Brose, that the owner of KBRD
(K-BIRD) and KLDY (K-LADY) (Olympia WA) has passed away of lung cancer
at 68. Skip Marrow had owned the two stations for quite a few years. He
ran classical music on KLDY and mosly big band on KBRD. Quite
interesting stations.  I had talked with Skip quite a few times on the
phone and he QSL'd both stations for me. He did his own formats too. He
was really a local Icon in the area. He will be greatly missed.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR