[IRCA] Re: IBOC WTEM 980

Bill,

How far are you from WTEM's transmitter site? I'm just 10 miles from KFUO 850's transmitter site on the campus of Concordia Seminary in Clayton, and I've had to say goodbye to both sunrise and sunset DX on 830, 840, 860 and 870; as well as daytime DX on those frequencies plus 820. WCBW 880 is, for all practical purposes, inaudible one mile from KFUO's transmitter site.

73, Eric (N0UIH)