[IRCA] Wyoming Possibly being heard in NC - Part 2

[IRCA] Wyoming Possibly being heard in NC - Part 2

    Regarding my earlier message about a possible logging of Wyoming in NC
(i.e., KKWY-1630), and in reply to some inquiries, I'm still trying to
re-log the station for a definite ID. I've heard KCJJ several times, but
usually, it's with a much stronger signal.

    While logic dictates that it was probably Iowa that I heard, the "SID"
which I heard, including "KK," is what was puzzling. Regardless, me-thinks
that I shot before seeing their flashing antenna lights.

    I apologize if anyone was mislead by my message.

Mike
Jacksonville, NC
ICOM-R70
Quantum Phaser

country mx, spot for a company with phone # of 377-22; between 2 spots, hrd
quick singing "ID" --  "K K"