[IRCA] Re: 4 Track Cart Machine

Patrick

Are these really 4 track tapes (like people had in there cars)?  Or are
they onesthe station used, in which case I believe they would be single
track tapes.  Someone who works at a radio station might be able to dub
them onto cassettes.

Otherwise, I might be able to help. I have an old TIS transmitter with a
cart machine.  It worked last time I tried it several years back (it
came with a continuous loop cartridge talking about Newport, Oregon).
Right now it's behind a bunch of other stuff in my basement, so I'd have
to dig it out and see if it still works.

Bruce