[IRCA] DFing the Wobbler...part 3

Today the Wobbler was coming in strong on 620, mid afternoon.  I repeated my set-up in the back yard from yesterday, and ran a DF on this one.

This time I was expecting the signal to come from:
620 CMGN - 30kW - Colon, MA - R.Rebelde - 22.69N, 80.857W - 191.57° - 256.6 statute miles.
The only other station listed on 620 in Cuba by the 2005 WRTH is CMKF at 1kW which would be to my southeast.

While not as easy to null as 930 yesterday, I was able to place the Wobbler signal between 180° and 190° from me, right on expectations. The other station vying for the channel was WDAE Sports Talk 620 - 5kW - St. Petersburg, FL, and some splatter from WIOD News/Talk 610 - 5kW - Miami.

So that is two for two, Wobblers DFed toward Cuban radio station locations.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida
[Panasonic RF-B45, Quantum QX Loop & Coupler]