[IRCA] Re: Don Erickson Story

Ray,

That must have been about 1989 as it was decided for Don & Ralph to take
over the duties of publishing the bulletin. It was discussed a lot at
the Sacramento convention hosted by Ric Heald. Within a few months Ralph
took it over from Don, as Don had been getting very hard to deal with.
Ralph did it for quite a few years after that. Ralph handled the
publishing duties for a long period and we owe a lot to Ralph. Don did
the publishing my himself for several years in the 60s, and 70s the
first time around.
Yes, DEE was one of a kind.

73s,

Patrick