[IRCA] NO IBOC on WLAC and WCKY

It might be premature to call this good news, but it looks like WLAC and WCKY MAY
HAVE turned off IBOC, at least for now.

Barry of #mwdx stated last night he had heard that WCKY had turned IBOC off and a
check of it this morning by myself and Brent of #mwdx revealed that they had not
turned it on as of 0810 3/5.  Brent also said that WLAC had not turned their IBOC on
either.

Let's monitor this and see what happens.

Barry also indicated that many California stations may have turned IBOC off. I don't
know what this means nor why they are turning it of, but it COULD BE a promising
trend.  On the downside, my locals WKDL 730 and WTOP 1500 still have IBOC
turned on.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, MD