[IRCA] Re: New loop and DFing the Wobbler...

[IRCA] Re: New loop and DFing the Wobbler...

Bob,

Grand Turk is dead-on at 120.  Or maybe a bit farther away in Puerto Rico?

How about this, just nulled a Wobbler on 910, dew east, just as a couple other DXers reported earlier.

Here's an idea...  With Project ELF/Sanguine shut down, the Wobbler is the new submarine communications system!  Hence the changing bearings as the boats lurk the waters off our east coast.  Just kidding...before someone thinks I'm serious.

I have to admit, the more info collected on this phenomenon, the less it seems is known.  But that won't stop me collecting!

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida