[IRCA] Re: Meeting with SBE Chapter

Hi All,
Good work Les.  Very interesting information.
I had the same questions as Mike, particularly the.wav type files.  Aside from sending a file that definitely ID'd the station, wouldn't it be a different story to send one or several, large enough to have sufficient programming details? The few reports that I have sent have included those files on a CD along with written details. So far, so good.
73- Doug