[IRCA] Re: HLAZ on the East Coast : was TA's on the West Coast

[IRCA] Re: HLAZ on the East Coast : was TA's on the West Coast

At 04:04 01/03/2005, Bill Harms Wrote:

Nick:
            I think I may be too late for this one.  Local sunrise here is 1139.  Oh well.  I think they are a definite possibility if one listens every day for them until they come up.  They sure were loud in Utah, and I even heard them in June twice.

For the 1230UTC boost, hang in for those nice quiet mid-winter mornings next season, Bill.  They also pop up here sometimes at Cheju sunset, so you might try that in the next few weeks before the path gets blocked by daylight.

Nick