[IRCA] WB3XNN 1620khz Milford, PA Test Ended

[IRCA] WB3XNN 1620khz Milford, PA Test Ended

According to the latest issue of the NRC's "DX News", the tests from this
station ended in early February. Due to interference problems to nearby
residents, it was not possible to run an early morning DX test as hoped for.

I'm not aware of any DX'ers who received the station during it's testing
phase. If so, please let me know so that I can get it into the data base.

Thanks to Dave Schmidt for his efforts on this one.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
IRCA CPC Chairman
Les Rayburn, director