[IRCA] Re: IRCA Pub - 'A DXer's Technical Guide' - 2nd Edition

[IRCA] Re: IRCA Pub - 'A DXer's Technical Guide' - 2nd Edition

That's Nick's daughter on the 1st edition.
2nd edition has FRG-7 schematic.
3rd edition has SP-600 schematic... or maybe it's the other way around.
4th edition has Guy Atkins custom designed cover!

I'll be going through a bunch of stuff around the house during the next
few months, if I unearth any previous editions, I will offer them up for
sale here. I know I have some old "Almanac" editions... but they're sort
of out of date and only "collectible".

Phil B