[IRCA] Re: 530, sounds like WWIV? Mt. Kisco

[IRCA] Re: 530, sounds like WWIV? Mt. Kisco

Thanks Karl.

Don't know how I missed hearing it before, maybe never ventured below 540, or paid no attention when I did.

The thing was coming in so strong here in S.FL I was sure it was something local.

Someone had mentioned 530 and Radio Marti, and that was what I was looking for, but didn't know what I'd caught.

Curt