[IRCA] Re: Wobbler, more weirder...

Doug,

I make recordings with the same settings quite often, but because the signal is not a fixed thing, comparing for slight changes doesn't seem practical.  From what I can tell though, the signal hasn't changed in any meaningful way since I began listening.

I'm still playing with the phaser and noise canceler, and how best to use them together.  If you have any thoughts or ideas, bring 'em on.

Curt