[IRCA] Oregon change slipped through...

In the past few days, someone was mentioning something they heard on 970, and mentioned comedy on the 970/Portland OR station.  I knew them to be country, but didn't pay much attention.  While putting together a bandscan tonight, I noted that 970 in Portland is now KCMD...all comedy.  Its probably too new a change to be documented by the standard methods, so I thought I'd pass it on.

While I'm at it, if anyone is interested in reception from my location, I put together a bandscan and uploaded it to the web.  You can find it at:

http://www.mhawkins.org/tempfiles/bandscan_TracyCA.html

I plan to put up daytime bandscans I have done while roaming around, but I haven't got to that yet.  I'll post a note when I do.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Do you Yahoo!?