[IRCA] Re: Cardinals Going to XM Radio?

Hi Terry,
Right on. XM is satellite radio although Johns definition hit the nail on
the head (pay radio). The basic plan is around 10 or more bucks a month with
a bunch of channels to choose from and one has to buy a tuner also, plus
probably some other junk. I like this hobby too much to give it a second
thought. Of course, if  "Clear Channel Comm" ends up owning all the stations
in the U.S. or they all become mexican, I may switch, hi. I'm not a Clear
Channel Comm fan as they came into our area, bought up a bunch of stations,
put 'em all under one roof, laid off a bunch of employees and took away the
individual stations' voice in the community. A real pillar of society, hi.
Good DX and 73- Doug