[IRCA] Radio Cadena Habana on 1100 kHz

Heard on a Sony ICF-SW55:

DATE: Sun 06 Feb 2005 (EST)
QTH:  Southeast Houston, TX

1100  CUBA  Radio Cadena Habana - La Habana - Tuned in at
      0056 EST, heard lively Cubano-style music.  Male anncr
      at 0057 EST, but announcement had echo effect, so even
      with tape playback, it was pretty much still a jumble.
      At 0058 EST, male singer with acoustic guitar (last
      stanza of song was yodeling ... strange).  At 0101 EST
      I heard my first ID -- "Transmite Radio Cadena Habana,
      la Prensa Oficial ... Noticias."  At 0102 EST, sigs
      faded under unid religious station in English, but
      they came back at 0103 EST with the end of a song and
      another ID -- "Radio Cadena Habana" and a Time Check
      as "En todos territorio ... los cuatro minutos."
      Last ID was heard at 0105 EST, "Radio Cadena Habana."

73,

Steve Ponder N5WBI
Houston TX USA