[IRCA] Re: NEW MW QSL

Patrick,

If you have any magical pieces of wire left over from that beverage, they sure would come in handy here.  Every time I read what you receive, I just shake my head.  I don't have the equipment to do that...

Mike Hawkins

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1530 KZNX TEXAS, Creedmoor, received in 11d vl and all sorts of
other goodies, bumper sticker displaying both 1530 and 1260 ESPN Radio,
business card, key chain, a DVD PlayStation 2 NCAA March Madness demo,
ESPN mug grabber, my cassette returns along with my SASE. Also mentioned
KZNX was operating with 15 watts and night pattern. The tech. checked
and the opertion was on the 15 watts the morning I heard them. The
manager enjoyed listening to the cassette tape too, he went on. They
even dubbed the cassette tape to hard drive to keep it. Address: KZNX,
4314 West Braker Lane #1260, Austin TX 78759. My 70 Texas QSL. and
number 2894 MW QSL. I am pleased with this one. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KAVT Reception Manager

Do you Yahoo!?