[IRCA] Re: Wobbler more weird on 930...

We had a bit of a discussion about the wobbler on 930 last night on
the #mwdx chat room.  We surmise that this is coming from Cuba
and were wondering is someone who knows Arnie couldn't get in
touch with him to figure out what is going on and perhaps fix the
problem.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

**Come and join the Virtual DXpedition experience on #mwdx, now
available at www.starchat.net  Just click on the Java application and
follow the instructions*