[IRCA] Re: Radio article

Stephen,

I just moved from Manteca to Tracy, and I agree that
WHO was never present in Manteca.  In Tracy, they,
WOAI and WBAP are gauges for DX conditions.  One day
in December, I was sitting outside Carls Jr at 3pm
(nothing better than DX and a burger) and they were
coming in pretty strong.  They usually don't make it
armchair level. but they are a decent guide to
conditions here.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA