[IRCA] Kids playing radio: XESDD-1030 is now Mexican oldies/nostalgia

[IRCA] Kids playing radio: XESDD-1030 is now Mexican oldies/nostalgia

Now that KURS-1040 is back on the air, XESDD-1030 Tijuana (pretends to
be Ensenada) is stunting as "Recuerdos 10-30" with a format of Mexican
nostalgia/oldies.  I'm not well versed in that format but I would
guess the songs they were playing were recorded in the 70s.  No more
1030/1040 simulcast.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA