[IRCA] Re: New MW QSL

Dennis and Tim,
Thanks for the info on Steve. I remember also going with or seeing him at a
SCAD's meeting and my memory might be fading, but I think I remember him
having one of the first AM stereo units in his car, around '82. Did they
have that, that long ago???? Tim, tell Steve I said hi next time you hear
from him and ask if he remembers me, plus, that he should join up again! He
used to contribute a good amount of loggings. 3-D glasses huh? Well, I guess
I have my own weird collections, hi. hahaha. It was that education at CSULB!
73- Doug