[IRCA] ZNS 1540 Bahamas Finally!!!

Gerry Bishop is my new personal hero. I had set up Total Recorder to log
1400khz overnight as part of my Graveyard Group efforts, but when I received
a tip from Gerry on the NRC DX Tip Line (it goes to my cell phone), I
immediately
switched the rig to 1540khz.

As it was late, and I didn't want to fight with the wife, I went upstairs
and listened
on my YB portable by the bed. To my surprise, I heard a local ad for KFC,
followed by an ad for car repair, "your family depends on you and you
depend on your car".

This morning when I checked my recordings, I had this remarkably clear
ID at 0100AM CST. After three years of trying for ZNS and ZIZ, I finally
got this one...

You can hear an .MP3 here:
http://www.highnoonfilm.com/amdx

Look for a file marked 1540 ZNS Nassau...

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film