[IRCA] Re: Soliciting comments on 1270 Latins

[IRCA] Re: Soliciting comments on 1270 Latins

Bill <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Barry:

Hmmm, That would be a good possibililty. However, I don't
remember hearing the telltale time clicks and RR in Morse. I will
listen for it tonight.

Just curious, from which list did you get the info about the Cuban
station?

Bill

I have had it on file for quite a while. From memory it was possibly "Distance" based in Sweden. I have also logged 1270 TGCQ Radio Exclusiva Guatemala City which was a modern discos romanticos station. You are right those time ticks make Radio Reloj pretty obvious.

73's

Barry