[IRCA] Re: Off topic. Vacation portable radio?

[IRCA] Re: Off topic. Vacation portable radio?

Steve and Eliz Davis <stevemd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Barry,

Iwould agree w/Kevin on the Grundig S350. The same factory makes the Tecsun BCL-2000 which comes
in red or black(the red is stunning), No big ugly wall wart just an AC cord, no extended band but updated circuitry- I've heard it's better on MW than the S350. The S350 retails at $100, but I've seen
the Tecsun BCL-2000 on ebay "Buy it Now" new in box for $50. Good reviews on both on Radiointel.com.
Of course there's always the GE Superadio for $50.....

73's,

Steve Davis
_______

Hi Steve

Many thanks for your input. I am saving the replies for a few days to see what turns up. I see your family name is the English Davis. My Davies has its origins in Wales. When I saw your name come up I thought it was the UK's snooker champion!

73's

Barry