[IRCA] Re: Radio (Part One-Hundred and Thirteen)

[IRCA] Re: Radio (Part One-Hundred and Thirteen)

Ira,

Good catch!

I verified WLON-1050 back in March 1979 when
I lived in Charlotte, NC.  They were only 1 kW
back then.  Took me 165 days, 2 follow-up reports,
and a prepared card to get them verified.

Verie signer at that time was Wayne Howard, Program
Director.

73 and GREAT DX!

Steve Ponder N5WBI
Houston TX USA