[IRCA] Station with old time radio on 640

[IRCA] Station with old time radio on 640

I have a station with the old time radio on 640 Khz with the Nick
Carter program.  Can anyone else hear it?  The signal seems to
loop best to the North and is not WWJZ, and in fact is stronger than
WWJZ.  Since conditions are auroral, I almost think this may be a
pirate in the Baltimore area. A search of the websites of several 640
stations do not help.  Any ideas anyone?

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland