[IRCA] 590

Just a moment ago (2100 or so), this station was playing a violin concerto
and then a male said a few words in Spanish that I didn't understand. He
then played a brief piano piece to take it to the top of the hour and I
waited to hear an ID. If one was given, it totally slipped by me! He then
began talking...probably news or something. It had a good signal and I think
it's still on as I type this. Any takers?

Bert
Watkinsville, GA
SANGEAN ATS 909